- Sharks would win 4 games against Blues.
- Blues would win 2 games against Sharks.
- There would be no 7th game.
EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS:
- Penguins would win 4 games against Lightning.
- Lightning would win 3 games against Penguins.
STANLEY CUP FINALS:
- Sharks would play Penguins.
- Penguins would win 4 games against Sharks.
- Sharks would win 3 games against Penguins.
- UNU was nearly perfect, predicting the winner of 20 out of 21 possible games
- UNU outperformed every single individual who comprised the Swarm
- UNU’s predictions did NOT reflect the “Wisdom of the Crowd,” but rather the Wisdom of the Crowd working together and correctly picked the Penguins to win the Cup, where a vote would have bet on the Sharks
What’s next for Swarm Intelligence? As you may have read, UNU picked the Warriors to win the NBA finals, and has lead wildly popular Q&A sessions on Reddit’s R/IAMA and R/Futurology subreddit. Our Beta community is using UNU around the clock, and we’d love to have you join the Swarm.
Come check it out here: UNU